Welcome to this week at Motivation Monday where all our friends share delicious recipes, DIY projects, and plenty of ideas for family fun.
This past week was Back to School for us at the Smith House, so it’s been super busy with schedule adjustments, homework, and filling backpacks with school supplies.
Here are featured posts from last week in case you missed them.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. 25 Delicious Muffin Recipes | More Than a Mom of 3
2. Apple Filled Cupcakes w/ Brown Sugar Frosting | Simplee Thrifty
3. 21 Ways to Make the Most of Your Disney Vacation | Fun Money Mom
4. Digital Home Management Binder: Evernote | The Super Mommy Club
5. Bacon and Leek Quiche | Robyn’s Hobbies
6. Let’s Ease Back into the Fall Routine | Sugar Crumbs
Motivation Monday Week #156