Here’s a printable version of our BBQ Bacon Burger Recipe.
Just click, print, and save for your next meal choice on the grill!
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chuck
- 1 pack of bacon, prepared
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground chuck with BBQ sauce.
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 equal portions and form into burger patties.
- Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Grill the burgers to your family's taste.
- Add 2 slices of bacon and a slice of pepper jack cheese to each bun.--enjoy!