This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Best Ever Meatloaf
Write a review
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In skillet, cook onions in dressing until slightly browned.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, 1/4 cup of ketchup, stuffing mix, eggs, onions, and 1 cup of water.
- Place the combined ingredients into a 13 x 9 baking dish and shape into a large loaf.
- Add layer of ketchup to the top of the loaf and bake for 1 hour or until it's cooked all the way through.
- Optional: Cover the loaf with cheese and bake until melted.
Written Reality https://writtenreality.com/