This Ham and Hash Brown Casserole recipe is a creamy family favorite that’s filled with cheddar cheese.
I love a good casserole, and this Ham and Hash Brown Casserole recipe is a family favorite. It’s loaded with flavors, like chunks of ham and cheddar cheese. Plus, it’s super easy to throw together and cooks up in just one pan.
Since it’s loaded with ham, it’s super filling. So this recipe can be used as a main dish or even as a hearty side. It’s a perfect dish for those nights when you’re in a hurry to toss something in the oven. Even better, it’s extra cheesy! So if your family loves cheese like mine, they’ll love this one every time you make it.
Here’s how I like to make mine.
Ham And Hash Brown Casserole
1 30 oz. bag of frozen shredded hash browns
8 oz. sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 lb. package of cubed ham
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together and place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar. Bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!
What about you?
What’s your family’s go-to favorite? Share your recipes with us!
Other Recipes You May Also Want to Try
- 30 oz. package frozen shredded hash browns
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb. cubed ham
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients together in place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar on top.
- Bake for about an hour. Enjoy!