Need a quick and easy appetizer recipe for you next tailgating party or family fun night? Try this creamy Buffalo Chicken & Bacon Dip. It is delicious!
I’ve been making a buffalo chicken dip forever. My son loves everything spicy and any kind of finger food, too. So I’ve made a basic buffalo chicken dip for as long as I can remember because it’s easy to throw together and serve. But then I had the idea to add a little bacon. And, well, as they say, the rest is history. That’s because bacon makes everything better. Enough said.
So if you want to please your family and friends at your next tailgating party or event, serve some of this Buffalo Chicken & Bacon dip and take the basic dip to a whole new place.It is so good.
Buffalo Chicken & Bacon Dip
The bacon adds just one more layer of goodness to an already yummy treat. And the ranch dressing balances the buffalo sauce so that it’s just the right amount of heat.
Here’s how we make it at the Smith House.
1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 can 10 oz. chunk white chicken, drained
1/3 cup crumbled bacon
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 ranch salad dressing
2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spread the softened cream cheese into the bottom of a shallow 1 qt. baking dish.
Layer with the chicken and crumbled bacon.
Add another layer of the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
Top with the shredded cheese.
Bake for about 20 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted. Enjoy!
For this one, I just used some of those prepackaged real bacon bits, but if you have time to fry and crumble your own bacon, I am sure that would taste wonderful. We also like to serve our Buffalo Chicken & Bacon Dip with tortilla chips, but you could use any sort of sturdy potato chip or cracker, too.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can 10 oz. chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the softened cream cheese into the bottom of a shallow 1 qt. baking dish.
- Layer with the chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Add another layer of the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted. Enjoy!